Let me show you…
“How to Get Funding to Start or Expand a BUSINESS, to Get an EDUCATION, or Invest in REAL ESTATE!”
“Every Year BILLIONS of Dollars Are REQUIRED To Be Given Away by the Federal Government and Private Foundations. Discover How You Can Get Your Share!”
FREE GRANT MONEY.
Sounds too good to be true, doesn’t it? The fact is, thousands of government agencies and foundations give away money every day. As you read this, other people are receiving grants, loans, subsidies, and more.
Most people never apply for this FREE GRANT MONEY because they assume they won’t qualify, they think it’s a hassle to get it, or simply don’t even know how to try. The fact is, that people just like you do receive FREE GRANT MONEY and other benefits from the government, and you should too.
- If you’re a BUSINESS OWNER or ENTREPRENEUR there is funding available to start a business, expand a business, hire new employees, buy new equipment, buy new vehicles, develop new products, fund new research, plus countless other opportunities. There are grants, subsidies, zero interest loans, low interest loans, and even loans you don’t have to ever pay back!
- If you want to get an EDUCATION for yourself, your employees, a child or grandchild, there are thousands of scholarships, awards, and bursaries to attend college, university, or trade school. Plus there are thousands of private foundations and organizations who also make funds available for education.
- If you’re a REAL ESTATE INVESTOR, there is funding available for down payments on houses and multi-family buildings, for closing costs, to renovate and upgrade existing properties, to help your tenants pay you, to pay your mortgages, plus many other programs.
Billions of dollars are given away to people just like you every year!
Why Haven’t Most People Heard of
These FREE MONEY Programs?
If there is so much money available, why doesn’t everyone already know about it? While governments are good at putting money into these programs, they spend very little on making citizens aware these funds exist. Most programs are not even advertised!
And private foundation funding can be even harder to find. Most grants, bursaries, and scholarships listings are hidden away so that only those in the know can find them. But the money is there, I promise!
Did You Know That…
- The government spends $18 billion per year to help people get free help and training to get better jobs. 1
- $652.2 billion was given to entrepreneurs last year to start or expand a business. 2
- Millions of people get money every year to invest in real estate. 3
- $75.1 billion in government funding alone was given to students for education—that’s not even counting private and foundation funding! 4
- $589.8 billion in grants and $1.075 trillion in direct payments was given away by the government last year, and that amount continues to rise! 5
- Foundations gave away over $22 billion last year—money they MUST give away, by law. 6
- Millions of people get a share every year, and they are from all walks of life—low-income, middle class, and YES, even the rich. 7
- You can qualify for funding regardless of your income or credit history. 8
- Grants are not loans. They never have to be paid back! 9
What is a FREE Grant?
A free grant is money from the government or a foundation that is given to people who will use the money to improve their lives. Each year billions of dollars are given away, and every citizen is eligible to apply. Imagine getting the money you need to do what you’ve just dreamed of. You can receive your grant money in as little as 2 weeks!
Bad Credit History? Bankruptcy? You Still Qualify!
Remember, every citizen is eligible to apply, and no credit checks, collateral, or security deposits are required. For most grants, your credit history does not matter!
Why Would The Government and Foundations
Want to Give You Funding?
The federal government every year allocates billions of dollars to various agencies, and it has to be spent. Plus, charities and foundations are legally obligated to give away a portion of their money every year, to keep their tax status. They want and need people (like you!) who will use their money now so that they can get more next year, to give away. If they don’t use it, they lose it, so they’re always looking for qualified people who need money to use for a business, education, real estate, and dozens of other purposes.
Huge sums of grant and loan funding are being given away, every day, every year… right this moment, in fact. And some of it could be yours for the taking!
What Can the Free Money Be Used For?
Free money exists to solve a problem. Do you have a need or something in your life you want to improve? Do you want your government to pay for it? Take a look at just a sample of what people just like you have gotten free money checks for:
- Free money for entrepreneurs and business owners
- Free money to design a new product or technology
- Free money to hire new employees
- Free money to upgrade your job skills and get training
- Free money for school books
- Free money to get a degree
- Free money for advanced studies
- Free money to study abroad
- Free money for home upgrades
- Free money to help buy a property
- Free money to develop rental housing
- Free money for medical care, prescription drugs, and eyeglasses
- Free money for dental care
- Free money to write a book or make a movie
- Free money for senior citizens
- Free money for artists and musicians
- Free money for children’s education and recreation
- Free money for schoolteachers, firefighters, and veterans
- Free money for low income people
- Plus much, much more!
There Are Huge Amounts of Hidden Free Money! How Do You Get Your Share?
Now that you are one of the few people who know that there are mind-boggling sums of funding to be given away, how do you get yours? You need to know exactly the right way to do it, or else you’ll get rejected every time.
Even though it’s not complicated, there is a catch. You have to know where to get the funding, what to do next, who to contact, and how to ask for it… and they don’t make it easy to find out. Let me help you.
Who I Am and Why You
Should Listen To Me
My name is Chris Johnson. I have guided many people through the steps to get millions of dollars of funding. I am proud to be known as The Grant Funding Expert because what I do works.
I teach people just like you which FREE MONEY programs exist, where to find the right ones, which ones are specifically offered in the areas where you live, how to successfully apply for them, and even what you must do once you have the money in hand.
Isn’t it your turn now? You bet it is, and here’s how I can help you! I have spent many years of research and dedicated work, developing the expertise to guide people just like you to find, apply for, and secure the funding you need.
In fact, among my students who have received funding so far, the average amount they have received is $25,707, and I want you team up with you to get that number even higher.
My successful track record means that I’m regularly invited to speak at top financial conferences worldwide. In fact…
I’ve shared the stage with Donald Trump,
Suze Orman, Tony Robbins, and Robert Kiyosaki
These top financial gurus don’t have time to waste on people who don’t deliver. I’ve helped people all across North America and beyond to get the FREE Money they deserve for their business, for their education, for their real estate investments, and much more.
This is something you can truly be excited about.
Hardworking, honest people like you everywhere are getting free $25,000 cash grants and more. Why not you? Why not now? That’s why I have created this website for you.
Let me show you! Here’s how you can get started…
Here’s how to take action right now. I have created a series of short, powerful videos that are packed with expert tips to guide you directly, immediately onto the path to success. I will reveal to you exactly what you must do to secure your share of government funding—the money that will give the freedom to follow your dreams. Enter your email address below, to access the 5 free videos and start leading the life you want, today!
Get Free Videos Now By Entering
Your Email Address Below
1 Government Accountability Office, “Multiple Employment and Training Programs,” GAO-11-92, January 2011, pp. 14–15.
2 Small Business Administration, “Small Business Lending in the United States,” 2009-2010, p. 3
3 Federal Reserve Statistical Release, “Flow of Funds Accounts of the United States,” p. 97
4 Anne Marie Chaker, Wall Street Journal,September 4, 2009
5 Prime Award Spending Data (FY 2010), http://www.usaspending.gov
6 The Foundation Center’s Statistical Information Service, foundationcenter.org/findfunders/statistics/, 2011
7 NPSAS, 2008; U.S. Census Bureau, Current Population Survey, Annual Social and Economic Supplement, 2007. “Distribution of Grant Aid by Income Level and Institution Type”